This week’s media headlines, trends and ideas, selected to inspire and inform Better Science, Better Art and Better Outcomes.
1. We’re delighted that some of the insights from our latest UK by UM research have been included in Marketing Week’s 5 killer stats to start your week! [Source: Marketing Week]
2. IPG acquires Acxiom’s marketing solutions business, which will remain a standalone unit within IPG’S media agency network Mediabrands. [Source: Research-Live]
3. How do you capture the attention of Gens Z and Y? [Source: WARC]
4. Did you know that consumers will forget most of brand’s marketing messaging within 48 hours?
5. See what took place for Pride this year, including an outdoor campaign for our client, London Pride. [Source: Campaign]
6. With the popularity of cycling increasing, brands are looking for ways to get involved. [Source: Campaign]
7. Take a listen to Campaign’s diversity podcast which is hosted by Campaign’s trends editor Nicola Kemp who discusses diversity in the industry with Creative Equals’ Ali Hanan, Google UK’s Nishma Robb, and M&C Saatchi’s Sereena Abbassi. [Source: Campaign]
8. Programmatic buying remains steady despite predictions of GDPR chaos. [Source: Campaign]
9. Approximately 20 million people tuned in to watch England’s 2-0 World Cup win over Sweden on Saturday. [source: The Drum]