This week’s media headlines, trends, and ideas, selected to inspire and inform Better Science, Better Art and Better Outcomes.
1. How does the GDPR impact data ownership? [Source: Mediatel]
2. Did you see KFC’s apology print ad? It’s worth a look if you haven’t! [Source: Marketing Week]
3. The FA is searching for sponsors for women’s football. [Source: Marketing Week]
4. Facebook announces new labels on some of its metrics and measurement tools. [Source: Campaign]
5. Did you know that UK consumer confidence dropped in February? [Source: ResearchLive]
6. A new deal between IPG Mediabrands and Nielsen enables Broader Audience Measurement. [Source: Variety]
7. Are there more negative stereotypes about women in advertising than there are positive? [Source: Warc]