This week’s media headlines, trends, and ideas, selected to inspire and inform Better Science, Better Art and Better Outcomes.
1. Direct mail is enjoying a new lease of life thanks to industry innovations. [Source: Marketing Week]
2. Have you seen Missguided’s new diverse mannequins? [Source: Campaign]
3. Are brands overlooking the brand sponsorship opportunities presented by women’s sport? [Source: Marketing Week]
4. A new study reveals that 36% of private sector employees agreed that it is reasonable to ask women about their future plans to have children during recruitment. [Source: Marketing Week]
5. Great thoughts from Kathryn Jacob on the key role that cultural events such as the Baftas can play in driving positive social change. [Source: Campaign]
6. With Brexit fast approaching, the UK is looking to grow exports to China. [Source: Warc]
7. Did you know Viber has integrated with Sprinklr – a social media management platform? [Source: Campaign]