This week’s media headlines, trends and ideas, selected to inspire and inform Better Science, Better Art and Better Outcomes.
1. A study of the effects of attention reveals dramatic implications for media and overall sales. [Source: Warc]
2. Company perspectives are changing as media is finally seen as crucial for business growth. [Source: Marketing Week]
3. Millennials make up over 25% of the UK’s population, presenting a challenging but great marketing opportunity. [Source: Marketing Week]
5. Data and strategy, are they cohesive and which one is more important? [Source: Marketing Week]
6. In 2017, 25% of all ad spending went into mobile, and total spend on mobile outstripped TV spend for the first time. [Source: Warc]
7. Did you know that 40% of UK children aged 9-16 are already using a voice recognition device? [Source: Warc]
8. Brits have started 2018 with an increase in consumer confidence. [Source: Marketing Week]