This week’s media headlines, trends and ideas, selected to inspire and inform Better Science, Better Art and Better Outcomes.
2. How’s your content plan?If it’s a short-term solution maybe you should rethink. [Source: Warc]
3. What’s going on with marketing budgets? [Source: Warc]
4. 75% of people say biased news is not acceptable, says new survey. [Source: Research Live]
5. Want to know what consumers click on when the temperature drops? Look no further. [Source: Campaign]
6. Print reaches a watershed moment as The Times overtakes The Daily Telegraph. [Source: Campaign]
7. What data lessons can we learn from the Californian Gold Rush? [Source: Mediatel]