This week’s media headlines, trends and ideas, selected to inspire and inform Better Science, Better Art and Better Outcomes.
1. What triggers your Christmas planning? For Brits there’s a surprising answer. [Source: Warc]
2. News articles written by robots may sound futuristic, but it’s already here. [Source: Warc]
4. What will define your job in 2018? Marketing Week has the answer. [Source: Marketing Week]
5. Will ‘age appropriate design‘ be the next big project for the social networks? [Source: The Drum]
6. More than half of those in the UK expect a bad outcome from the Brexit negotiations. Where do you sit? [Source: Research Live]
7. 1 in 4 are afraid that AI will take over their job role in the future. [Source: The Drum]
8. Even if it benefits them, over 60% of consumers would withhold their data from companies. [Source: Warc]