This week’s media headlines, trends and ideas, selected to inspire and inform Better Science, Better Art and Better Outcomes.
3. Gender stereotyping in advertising is damaging, here’s why. [Source: Warc]
4. Why are Generation Z’s media habits so different from our own? [Source: Media Village]
5. Nielsen is set to include Facebook, Hulu and YouTube in their digital ratings. [Source: The Drum]
6. Last year’s Media Transparency report has changed the way global brands look at media practices, here’s how. [Source: Warc]
7. Snapchat is still a valuable platform, but are its shares as valuable as they seem? [Source: Campaign]
8. Why media agencies must move from ‘what’ to ‘how’. [Source: Campaign]