|This week’s media headlines, trends and ideas, selected to inspire and inform Better Science, Better Art and Better Outcomes.
1. The election is big news, but could it also have an impact on digital spending? [Source: Warc]
2. Accenture appoints UM to handle media planning and buying. [Source: M&M Global]
4. With less than two months to go, it’ll be a tight turnaround. But what might the general election campaigns look like? [Source: The Drum]
5. How long will Brits spend watching digital videos in 2017? Find out in eMarketers digital viewing forecast. [Source: The Drum]
6. What could Facebook do in the AR arena? We might soon find out. [Source: Campaign]
7. 3.7m homes are set to be added to Sky’s Adsmart network as Virgin Media prepares to join their ranks. [Source: The Drum]
8. Want to have a 3D smiling rainbow in your selfie? Now you can, with Snapchat. [Source: Campaign]