|This week’s media headlines, trends and ideas, selected to inspire and inform Better Science, Better Art and Better Outcomes.
1. 49% of young gay men would be more likely to buy from brands who show LGBTQ people in their adverts, new study finds. [Source: Marketing Week]
2. Things are looking up! Europe records its sixth consecutive monthly increase in marketing activity. [Source: Research Live]
3. 227 likes and Facebook could be your new best friend. [Source: UM London]
4. Some brands are winning on Instagram, find out how. [Source: Warc]
5. Regional UK publishers see a sudden uplift in ad spend, but why? [Source: The Drum]
6. Programmatic buying must be carefully considered to be credible for brands, say experts. [Source: Warc]
7. Over 100 million users, two new tools. Snapchat offers more in-depth targeting options. [Source: Campaign]